Stock Tank Pool DIY Kits with free shipping to the continental USA. We prepare and inspect each DIY kit to ensure installation ease and success. Ships within 10-14 days of order via ground shipping.
***Limited Quantity Available***
- intex 12″ sand filter (2 year motor warranty)
- 40lbs premium glass media for better filtration and less maintenance than cartridges or sand. Lasts 15+ years and filters down to 5 micron particles
- Pool wall inlet, aerating outlet, and shut off valves
- Chlorine floater and test strips
- Hole saw with arbor (Texas & Florida customers who also purchase a tank will have holes pre-cut instead of the hole saw/arbor)
- Garden hose filter for filling
- Short extension cord provided in case the intex plug it too large for your electrical box
- Free shipping to continental USA
- Detailed documents and videos to assist with entire installation process.
- Stock tank selection guide with info and best practices for each brand.
- Direct contact information to assist with any questions or needs.
Things to consider:
- The pump can be approximately 5 feet from the pool wall. Intex hose extensions can be purchased separately.
- Once your spot is level, the tank preparation and pump installation will take around 1-2 hours. Fill time will depend on water pressure.
- The pump needs to be within 25 feet of an outlet and has built in gfci protection. If you need to use an extension cord, use a high quality, 14 gauge outdoor grounded cord.
- If you purchase this kit and are ultimately wanting to heat the pool, we will share some DIY resources to assist you with the process.
- All parts come with manufacturers warranty. 2 year on the motor/timer/gfci and 180 day on the plastic part.
- There are no refunds or returns
What you will need:
- Galvanized or Poly Stock Tank
- Phillips screw driver
- Shop towel
- 1″ chlorine tablets
- Extension cord (if outlet farther than 25′ from desired pump area)
- Utility knife (poly stock tank only)