We are currently installing stock tank pools and have a 1-3 week lead time depending on your area as of 10/13/22.
Reserve your pool by paying a 10% deposit. Prices include delivery and full installation within 50 miles of Jonestown TX. Contact us for a quote if you are further. We currently deliver within 300 miles of Leander TX.
We strive to use the highest quality parts. Almost all are made in the USA!
- Heavy duty Hastings black label stock tank
- Waterway TWM-30s sand filter (Spa temperature rated)
- Aeration for a stabilized PH and cleaner water
- High quality glass media for better filtration and less maintenance than sand or cartridges. Lasts 3x longer than sand (up to 15 years)
- Garden hose filter to clean the water upon filling and help it last longer. It will last for at least 3 -5 fills depending on pool size.
- Includes in-line gfci adapter if outlet is not protected
- Includes delivery and full installation within 50 miles of Leander. Contact us for a quote if you are further away, we install all over Texas.
- Documents and videos to assist with backwashing and answer common questions.
- Direct contact information to assist with any pool questions or needs.
6′ – $1750
7′ – $1850
8′ – $1950
9′ – $2150
Poly Tanks are high density virgin polyethylene and are UV resistant. (See picture with lighted umbrella and deck)
6′ Round Poly – $1700
8′ Round Poly – $1850
10′ Round Poly (28″ deep) – $2150
$40 cash or check discount.
Discounts are applied to the final invoice upon installation.
Deposit is refundable up to two weeks before delivery minus 5% to cover non refundable credit card fees.
Ask us about our heater prep if you intend to add a heater at a later date.
We strongly recommend researching hydrogen peroxide as an alternative to chlorine. There are pros and cons to all treatment methods and it is for each pool owner to decide what works best for your setup. We decided to try H2O2 and have enjoyed it for over 4 years. It is healthy for people and pets as well as grass, plants, and trees when you drain. It is easy to maintain between 50-70 ppm with test strips but does need some sunlight to be most effective. We have gallons and test strips available for delivery with your pool. If you try the H2O2 and don’t love the process, chlorine can be substituted after a short dilution period (depending on ppm of H2O2).
From Hastings “The Black Label stock tank has been the industry standard for decades. It is one of the few tanks on the market still made out of all 20GA, G90 steel. We know that producers need reliable, long term infrastructure and that cheap won’t cut it. Other manufacturers use cheaper materials and avoid talking about their warranties on stock tanks, but we are proud to promote our industry leading 5 year warranty on our Black Label tanks. Other features include: 4-ply lock seams with contained sealant for maximum leak protection, .875″ steel pipe rolled into the top of each tank to create a crush proof rim (The 11′ has a 1.5″ angle iron top), long lasting zinc plated .75″ one piece threaded plug assembly”
The warranty mentioned above is void if you choose to turn the tank into a pool. We chose to leave it in the description in case of alternative use not involving modification or sanitizers. Also to speak to the quality of their tanks as no other manufacturers have a similar offering. We receive these directly from Hastings, minimizing moving, which greatly reduces the chance of leak. While the chance of leak is rare, we will repair or replace any tanks that show one upon filling. All galvanized stock tanks come with minor dents, scuffs, and scratches but getting them directly also helps to minimize imperfections. We use artificial turf to avoid any damage when receiving, storing, transporting, and moving.