We offer Camplux tankless propane heater installation and tie in with your stock tank pool. This is available for previous customers and new pool installations. Only available for Texas installations.
For full heated pool purchase and same day installation, add a heater to your cart with your pool deposit.
- Camplux 10L or 20L pro mounted on your home, fence, or sturdy post.
- Polyurethane hot water safe hoses from the heater to the pool
- Stainless steel heater return fitting with ball valve
- Lead-free brass swivel heater fittings
- 20lb Propane tank
- 10l includes rain cap and full camping/outdoor shower kit for alternative use.
- 20l includes mounted waterproof utility box for remote control
- Can be mounted 10′ from the pump and pool (Let us know if you would like it mounted further away)
- Documents and videos to assist with heater operation, backwashing, and answer common questions.
- Direct contact information to assist with any questions or needs.
- 10L – $950 (2.64 gpm)
- 20L – $1395 (5.28 gpm)
10% deposit to reserve. Refundable up to two weeks before delivery minus 5% to cover non refundable credit card fees.
$15 cash, check, or zelle discount on final invoice post installation
The temperature of the heated water greatly depends on the size of the pool and outdoor temperature. Solar and pool covers can help a lot as well (contact us for all the best heating tips). Larger round pools (9′ – 11′) will be difficult to get to hot tub temperatures and are best used to extend the season as heated pools. They can get to hot tub temperatures in the winter but wont be economical unless it is warmer outside. The 20L heater is more powerful and recommended on sizes 8-11′. Contact us if you have any questions!
*The camplux propane heaters are not intended for this use. They are one of the most popular stock tank heating methods, but the intended uses are: RV camper and home water heating.